- RYT®500 - Trained 200 Hour (DDY YTT) and 300 Hour (MVP YTT)
- Certified Spinning® Instructor
- NASM™ Certified Personal Trainer
- CPR/AED Certified
Let's Get Social!
Who I Am
As of February 2023 - Julie will be SIX YEARS with NASM CPT (Certified Personal Trainer).
Yoga was one of the most important aspects of Julie's total transformation, as she got her certifications and learned about the mind/body connection which contributes to overall health.
Julie worked out most of her life, and began to enjoy group fitness around the age of 16.
The stabilization workouts provided in Yoga are key to strong core to contribute to better progress in strength-building progress, so as a personal trainer, Julie sees the benefit for all fitness levels to incorporate some form of Yoga into their routines.
As a trainer: the objective is to hold space for the client's needs and goals.
AFAA - Practical Yoga Instructor Training Workshop - 9/21/2014
Currently Level 2 Spinning®️ Instructor
SPINNING® Instructor Training - 12/19/2015 & 4/25/2021
- SPINNING® & CORE TRAINING - 8/27/2016
- Rockstar Spinning® Instructor Certification 1/19/2022
20 Hour "ENLIGHTEN YOUR BODY" @Academy of Holistic Fitness - 11/25/2018
General Product Training @LifeFitness Academy - 5/16/2019
FERPA for Colleges and Universities - 11/23/2019
- FERPA 101 for Local Education Agencies -11/22/2019
- FERPA 201 - Data Sharing - 11/23/2019
F45 Team Training Coaching - 2/23/2020
200 Hour YTT @Dancing Dogs Yoga - 6/1/2020
300 Hour YTT @My Vinyasa Practice - 8/22/2021
- 40 Hour Yoga Nidra @My Vinyasa Practice - 8/22/2021
- 40 Hour Restorative Yoga @My Vinyasa Practice - 8/22/2021
- 40 Hour Adaptive Yoga @My Vinyasa Practice - 8/22/2021
- 40 Hour Yin Yoga @My Vinyasa Practice - 8/22/2021
- 40 Hour Trauma-Informed Yoga @My Vinyasa Practice- 8/22/2021
NASM - National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certifications and Courses:
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer - 2/18/2017 - Present
- Pilates-Based Postural Assessment - 9/10/2018
- Mental Toughness - 6/30/2020
- Integrated Core Training - 7/9/2020
- Training the Brain: The Neuroscience of Aerobic Exercise - 7/15/2020
- Emotions in Motion: Exercise as An Anxiety Intervention - 1/28/2021
- NASM's Guide to Bodybuilding - 1/30/2021
- Integrated Speed, Agility, & Quickness Training - 2/21/2021
- Cardiorespiratory Training for Fitness - 7/25/2021
- NASM's OPTimal Living: Plant Based Diets - 7/25/2021
- NASM'S OPTimal Living: Understanding Food Labels and Portion Sizes - 12/20/2021
- NASM Metabolic Makeover - 1/9/2022